Listen-in as Monira exhorts us to ask God for the will to repent in our relationship with
Him and with each other, and in doing so, find reconciliation, unity, and love.
Questions to ask God while you’re praying:
- Is there anything in my life that I want to be in control of instead of letting Jesus be in charge of?
- Are there areas in my life where I need more faith or trust?
- Is God asking something of me that I fear I cannot do?
- Are there relationships I need to mend in my life?
- Father, would you teach us how to walk in love?
What steps do we need to take in order to have more involvement in our connect groups?