We Love Kids
At the Oasis Vineyard, we want children to experience God’s love and share it with those they encounter daily. We endeavor to accomplish this as follows:
- enabling parents to have a focused encounter with God while their children are in a safe, God-centered environment
- supporting parents with prayer, resources, and a listening ear
- providing the groundwork for the children to build a vibrant relationship with Jesus
A Place for Kids of all Ages
Nursery (birth-2 ½ years old)
Our underwater themed Nursery (located at the back of the sanctuary) is the introduction to God’s love and security. We also have a MOTHERS ROOM for the convenience of those that wish to stay with their babies
Kid's Church (2 ½ years to 6th grade)
Kids Church is located upstairs. Families pick up their children’s nametags and parent slips at the sign-in table before proceeding to class. An attendant will help new families with pertinent information.
Preschool (2 ½ years old – Pre-K)
We teach Old and New
Testament lessons filled with engaging activities which communicate God’s care and involvement in children lives. A Parent Take Home page is provided to help parents reinforce the lesson during the week.
This is where the children begin helping each other search out their own relationships with God through Bible study, object lessons, drama, art, worship and leadership training. A Family Devotions page with activities relating to the lesson is provided.
We Bring The Fun
We plan a lot of extra activities for the children and parents during the year, including:
- Back-to-School Parties
- Parent Luncheons
- Harvest Party
- Operation Christmas Child
- Missions Day
- Graduation Sunday Celebrations
About Our Volunteers
All of our Kid's Ministry volunteers are active in the Oasis community and have been screened through an application process and background check. We also conduct regular, ongoing, team workshops throughout the year.
The Comic Book Bible Club
The Comic Book Bible Club is a unique and free outreach to our kids, their friends and our neighborhoods. The club opens the door to real life Bible Heroes through the best in comic books. We know you will enjoy these historical heroes and their beautiful portrayal in graphic novel form.
Here's what you can expect after joining the club and receiving your first comic book:
- graphics by the best artists in the industry that will captivate your child
- inspiring stories with great life applications
- easy access to the wonderful stories of real life Bible Heroes
- an engaging platform for meaningful discussions with your child
How it Works
We sponsor free membership into the Comic Book Bible Club as a service to the community. You and your child can participate in this program on whatever level you wish, opportunities include:
- one free comic book made available for your pick-up at regular intervals
- the comic book chosen for pick-up will be designated by the Comic Book Bible Club management team and will follow a pre-determined selection
- each free comic book will come in a packet that also includes optional activities that can enhance their understanding of the content